This policy covers 28 days from purchase. If 28 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We cannot refund or exchange goods for change of mind or errors you made in your order. We may, at our sole discretion, allow a return for store credit or exchange product on a case-by-case basis.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are unable to be returned. These include:
- any item that is returned more than 28 days after delivery
- books with obvious signs of use
- CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, software, video games, cassette tapes, or vinyl records that have been opened
- any item which is not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts, for reasons not due to our error
- perishable goods, such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines
- intimate or sanitary goods
- hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases
- gift cards
- downloadable software products
- some health and personal care items.
If you purchased your product less than 30 days ago from the date on your receipt you must follow the procedure set out below.
- To establish whether you are entitled to return your product you must email our Returns Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you qualify for a return you will be given a Return Authority Number (RAN) and instructions on the return process
- If you do not send us the correct RAN with your goods, we may not be able to process your request for a refund
- The goods must be returned, with a copy of the receipt & RAN, in their original packaging together with all contents and accessories
- This policy applies to all return of goods
- Refunds do not include postage and handling charges that we charged you when we sent you the goods. You must pay the return postage on goods you return to us
- If you request an exchange of goods, you must pay the postage and handling charges to deliver the goods to you
- You must pay the postage or delivery charge when returning goods to us. We reserve the right to refuse to accept parcels that arrive marked “Cash on Delivery” or “More to Pay”. We may reject the parcel so marked and return it to you at your expense
- You assume the risk of loss, theft, or damage to the goods, or misdirection or delay, during delivery to us. We recommend you insure the goods against these and other usual risks
- You agree that we are not responsible for goods that are lost or not delivered or are delayed in transit. You agree that you will make a claim against your insurer in circumstances where your goods are lost or not delivered to us.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- First re-check your bank account
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted
- Next contact your bank, there is often some processing time before a refund is posted
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.